|FULL NAME||Timothy Sharpe|
|NICKNAME(S)||Tim (by everyone)|
|FAMILY||Jason Sharpe (father; deceased)|
|RELATIONSHIPS|| Sadie Carroll (ex-girlfriend) |
Jamie Stellar (kissed; former attraction)
|SCHOOL(S)||Clearwater High School|
|FIRST||Let's Get it Started (102)|
|LAST||One Last Time (515)|
After staying in the background for most of the first season, his storyline starts to develop throughout the second season when his father is killed by one of his former enemies that Tim pisses off. Feeling guilty for his murder and extremely overwhelmed, he turns to drinking to cope. This leads him to display some very scary behavior such as trying to kill his father's murderer and spiking the punch at his own prom. He eventually comes to terms with his father's death and recovers from his alcoholism.
In the third and fourth seasons, he remains on the series, but only as a recurring character who is seen enabling, but later helping Jamie through her own drinking problem and mainly staying around as a support system for his friends. He decides not to go to college and now works as a mechanic at an auto repair shop. He guests stars in the season 5 Thanksgiving special at Liam's banquet.
He is best friends with Trey Nitt who he has helped through many troubling times as well as good friends with Jeremy Litten, Liam Fithe, Jamie Stellar, Isaac Mantis, and Ken Paterson. He is portrayed by Josh Hutcherson.
Season 1 Edit
In Let's Get it Started, he is helping Sadie and Jeremy pass out FilmFridayz flyers and is at the first meeting.
Season 4 Edit
Season 5 Edit
Central Episodes Edit
Main Article: Sadie-Tim Relationship
- Start Up: 1 Week after Hollywood Love (233)
- Break Up: How to Be A Heartbreaker (306)
- Reason: Scott lied to Tim about Sadie to break them up out of jealousy.
- He attended the first ever FilmFridayz meeting
- He lost his virginity at his sophmore homecoming.
- He is one of the 8 characters to appear in less than half the episodes of a season they were a regular in the whole time.
- He is the third character to have a parent die. The first two were Caylee and Levi.
- He is the first character to be an alcoholic. The second was Jamie and the third was Seth.
- "Man, this is so cool!" (First Line)
- (to Trey) "How long are those scars going to last, bro?" (Final Line)