|Season 6, Episode 5|
|Air date||August 28, 2016|
|Just Give Me A Reason||Me, Myself, & I|
After an incident at school where her wig comes off, Candace starts to feel insecure in her body when she notices she's been losing weight as well due to the chemo. Trying to feel better about herself, she decides to explore the realm of online cam modeling. Meanwhile, Eliza learns that her transgender sister is brutally assaulted, bringing her family all together and bringing to surface all of the problems they've been having. And Keith's parents drop the bomb that they plan on moving to New York City for their business and give him the option to stay or go with them.
Main Plot Edit
Candace starts to hate the way she looks while in chemo and decides to bring up her confidence, she should start online cam modeling. But is she really sure of who will be watching her?
Sub Plot Edit
Eliza is given the shocking news that her transgender sister was brutally beaten and comes home after years of being on her own. Both bringing her family together and tearing them apart, they decide to deal with all of the issues they've had while Dex continues to be a shoulder for her to cry on.
Third Plot Edit
Keith's parents tell him they are moving for their business, but tell him he can stay in Clearwater if he wishes. Initially wanting to get away from Scott and all the people who hate him, he realizes he might have some reasons to stay as well.
- This episode is named after the song "Talking Body" by Tove Lo.
- This episode marks the end of both the Keith-Scott Conflict and the Eliza-Scott Conflict.
- This is Casey Bell's first appearance since The Change.
- Keith announces he will be moving to NYC and breaks things off with Greg.
- Candace, Kat, and Sabrina all are revealed to be taking part in the annual Pinellas Pageant.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Debby Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Emma Roberts as Lana Davis
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Ryan Newman as Candace Jones
- Miranda Cosgrove as Adrianna Jupe
- Peyton Meyer as Matthew Malloy
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Kirstie Alley as herself
- Jessica Chastain as Kara Bancroft
- Candis Cayne as Casey Bell
- Tony Oller as Danny Bell
- Ryan Eggold as Seth Bell
- Cameron Diaz as Stephanie Bell
- Roshon Fegan as Brendan Collinger
- Emma Kenney as Nicole Hoffman
- Dylan McDermott as Gregory Hooper
- Rowan Blanchard as Sabrina Rahal
- Laura Leighton as Sandra Rossen
- Bryce Johnson as Xavier Rossen
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- Alyson Stoner as Siobhan Spicer
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
Eliza: This is just the push we needed to get all our shit together.
Candace: As much as I seem confident all the time, I’m really not.
Wendy: And that’s okay.
Candace: I’ll just have to find something that brings my old confidence back.
(Candace is seen stripping in front of a webcam)
Eliza: My sister was assaulted because she was transgender!
Danny: There are a lot more problems in this family than anyone would like to admit.
Eliza: Then let’s actually frickin’ talk about it!
(Eliza is seen at a family meeting)
Mrs. Rossen: Your father’s business is expanding to NYC.
Mr. Rossen: We’re moving!
Keith: I don’t want to go with them.
Lana: Then you have a major decision to make…
IN AN INSTANT
(Keith is seen with emancipation documents)
(Eliza is seen in a hospital)
(Candace is seen taking off her wig on the internet)
NEW EPISODE “TALKING BODY”
ONLY ON THE CLEARWATER WIKI
- Eliza: “Things were bad for a long time, but I think things are finally working themselves out.”
- Wendy: “Candace, you have cancer! No one expects you to look like Princess Di at all times!”
- Candace: “ As much as I seem confident all the time, I’m really not.”
- Keith: “I hate a lot of things that have gone down here, but this town is the only home I know.”