The thirteenth episode of Season 1 of Clearwater.
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|Air date||April 14, 2013|
|Eyes Open||What You Waiting For?|
Brittany starts to question her religeon and finds answers in a new, darker one and Caylee starts feeling sick, so Jamie pressures her to see a doctor. Also, Sophie's friends tell her to stay away from Ethan after he asks her out.
Brittany ditches Christianity for Satanism and not all her friends respond positively.
Caylee is drowsy, moody, and all around not herself. Jamie pushes her to see a doctor, but she doesn't think she needs one.
Ethan asks out Sophie and she wants to say yes, but all her friends try to change her mind.
- This episode is named after the song "Personal Jesus" by Depeche Mode.
- The original title of this episode was named after the song "Marry the Night" by Lady GaGa but was changed.
- This episode marks the beginning of the Sophie-Ethan relationship.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Josh Hutcherson as Tim Sharpe
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Angela Bassett as Patty Brith
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Hailee Steinfeld as Gina Reynolds
- Ashton Kutcher as Carl Stein
- Zendaya Coleman as Harley Wahlstrom
Scott: Ah! So many ships!
Brittany: I’m different than I used to be…in more ways than one.
Caylee: I might be really sick, Jamie.
Ethan: She’s perfect for me.
Danielle: He’s scum, don’t fall for him.
(A fire spreads on a desk)
Sophie: Can’t I make my own decisions?!
(Ethan and Sophie kiss)
Jamie: I’m really, really scared for her…
(Caylee faints and falls down the stairs)
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI
- Brittany: "Well this is the next step in my high school journey. These are the years where I need to find my true self."
- Jamie: "Caylee…please be okay…please."
- Danielle: "If you want to date Ethan then date him! I don’t care! I’m just trying to be a good friend, my god Sophie!"
- Brittany: "I’m kinda Satanic…"
- Ethan: " Damn, foiled again."
- Sophie: "Mr. Webber, are you flirting with me?"