The fifth episode of Season 1 of Clearwater.
|Keep Holding On|
|Season 1, Episode 5|
|Air date||February 24, 2013|
|Fuckin' Perfect||This Is How I Disappear (1)|
Olivia doesn't want her friends to know about her home life, but as things escalate, she starts to learn maybe she can't deal with it on her own. Meanwhile, Ethan brings out the big guns after he sees Brad kissing Danielle and might jeopardize her new relationship for his own benefit. Also, Sadie makes some fatal mistakes while trying to promote her club. How far is she willing to go to show up Jeremy?
Olivia tries to hide her awful home life from her friends, but can she really deal with it all on her own?
Ethan thinks he's getting closer to Danielle, but when he finds out she's with Brad, he's out for blood. Is he really putting her best interests at heart?
Sadie wants to promote FilmFridayz as much she can even though everyone says it's popular enough. How outrageous is she willing to get to grab people's attention?
- This episode is named after the song "Keep Holding On" by Avril Lavigne.
- First appearance of Lauren Nessner and Eric Stem.
- First instance of cutting in Clearwater.
- This episode marks the start of the Ethan-Eric and Ethan-Brad conflict.
- Episodes are extended to the now regular 20 segment length as of this episode.
(Alphabetical Order) Regular Cast
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Saiorse Ronan as Sadie Carroll
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- Kristen Bell as Karen Jerl
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Shailene Woodley as Lauren Nessner
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
Olivia: "I'll make it through...I know I can."