The twenty-second episode of Season 3.
|I Know You Care|
|Season 3, Episode 22|
|Air date||December 28, 2014|
|Big Girls Don't Cry||Same Love|
Jamie is shocked when Jeremy dedicates his first single on live TV to her and wonders if she should give him another chance or not. Will they start a new chapter or are they too different to go back? Meanwhile, Olivia is loving life at her dad's house and is finally happy, bit when she gets a notice from her mom who is suing for full custody, will her happy ending come crashing down? And Angel and Abby enter dangerous territory when they start using all the money from the drugs they're selling and spend it on themselves.
Jamie is much different than she used to be, but Jeremy is still expecting the same girl when he dedicates his first song to her on live TV. He wants to try things again with her, but can he handle this new Jamie?
Olivia hasn't seen her mother in months and hasn't thought of her since, but when her mom decides to sue her father for full custody of Olivia, what will she do to make her mom change her mind?
Angel isn't the best at dealing drugs and Jarrod enlists Abby to help her, but when Angel starts pocketing most of her sales money, will she get herself and Abby into even bigger trouble with the gang?
- This episode is named after the song "I Know You Care" by Ellie Goulding.
- Jeremy leaves town for good in this episode, but it is possible he make future appearances in later seasons.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Debbie Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Avan Jogia as Liam Fithe
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Mitch Hewer as Keith Rossen
- AnnaSophia Robb as Jamie Stellar
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Laura Marano as Abby Ulmer
- Ryan Seacrest as Todd
- Dave Coulier as Neil Jerl
- Kristen Bell as Karen Jerl
- Beau Mirchoff as Jarrod Keppler
- David Henrie as Jeremy Litten
- Austin Butler as Isaac Mantis
- Landon Liboiron as Troy Steele
- Lori Laughlin as Kate Stellar
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Naomi Scott as Alicia Borden
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Ryan Newmanas Candace Jones
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Chris Colfer as Trey Nitt
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Logan Lerman as Zak Ule
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
Jamie: Please tell me there isn’t a song all about me being performed live on TV.
Caylee: Okay, I won’t.
Jeremy: This one goes out to Jamie. The girl of my dreams.
Caylee: Now there is.
Angel: If we used this money on ourselves, we would be rich!
Abby: Too bad we can’t.
(Angel is seen buying an expensive dress)
Jamie: Sorry I’m not the girl you were expecting, Jeremy!
Jeremy: No, you’re a fucking mess!
Olivia: I haven’t thought about my mom in months.
Troy: Well, that’s about to change.
(Troy shows her a lawyer’s notice)
Olivia: I can’t let her win this custody case.
Abby: You just screwed us both!
Jeremy: This is our last shot, Jamie! Don’t ruin it!
(Olivia is holding a videotape)
(Jamie kisses Jeremy passionately)
NEW EPISODE “I KNOW YOU CARE”
ONLY ON THE DEGRASSI WIKI