|Fucked Up World (2)|
|Season 6, Episode 24|
|Air date||May 16, 2017|
|Fucked Up World (1)||Heatstroke|
The twenty-fourth episode of Season 6 and the season finale.
Olivia is at a complete loss on how to help her siblings and finally get her mother imprisoned for the years of abuse she's endured. When none of her friends are around for support, she finally comes up with a solution. Meanwhile, as graduation arrives following their fight at Prom, Dex rethinks his future and whether or not he sees Scott in it. And Lindsay faces a difficult decision in her relationship as she prepares to head off to Africa.
Main Plot Edit
Olivia starts to give up on life when things fall apart in front of her again and no one is there to pick her back up. Set out to make one last-ditch effort to unveil who her mother truly is, she puts everything on the line.
Sub Plot Edit
Dex is finally graduating, but instead of being happy, he's too busy fighting with Scott over him secretly paying for his meds. Not wanting to be taken care of like he's helpless, he starts to wonder if his relationship is worth the stress anymore.
Third Plot Edit
With Sophie missing her prom and now her graduation, Lindsay starts to come to the realization Sophie isn't going to get better anytime soon and with her about to embark to Africa, she weighs just how realistic being with Sophie still is.
- This episode is named after the song "Fucked Up World" by The Pretty Reckless.
- The Class of 2015 graduate.
- This is Olivia Jerl's final episode as a regular.
- As of the airing of this episode, there are no plans for Lindsay Miller to return, making this her final appearance.
- Levi Carlson, Blake Sommer, and Brendan Collinger make their final appearances.
- This episode marks the end of the Dex-Scott Relationship.
- Both Dex and Olivia leave Clearwater.
- Kat Whinnes reveals she will attend Clearwater Community College in the fall.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Taylor Momsen as Julia Abbott
- Ariana Grande as Eliza Bell
- Keke Palmer as Brittany Brith
- Abigail Breslin as Sophie Clark
- Debby Ryan as Caylee Daniels
- Emma Roberts as Lana Davis
- Bella Thorne as Danielle Hooper
- Elizabeth Gillies as Olivia Jerl
- Miranda Cosgrove as Adrianna Jupe
- Peyton Meyer as Matthew Malloy
- Dove Cameron as Wendy McGee
- Trevor Jackson as Tripp Nathanson
- Katelyn Tarver as Angel O'Brian
- Kendall Schmidt as Micah Quick
- Chord Overstreet as Dex Smith
- Dakota Fanning as Moon Stellar
- Ross Lynch as Eric Stem
- Kenton Duty as Scott Taylor
- Kathryn Prescott as Peyton Valentine
- Adam Irigoyen as Ethan Webber
- Jeremy Sumpter as Levi Carlson
- Roshon Fegan as Brendan Collinger
- Asa Butterfield as Brad Craymer
- Lisa Kudrow as Melanie Dayton
- Miley Cyrus as Leah Gerard
- David Arquette as Steve Hanson
- Sabrina Carpenter as Victoria Hayes
- Kristen Bell as Karen Jerl
- Jennette McCurdy as Chloe Kaven
- Sasha Pieterse as Lindsay Miller
- Rowan Blanchard as Sabrina Rahal
- Drake Bell as Blake Sommer
- Ashton Kutcher as Carl Stein
- Victoria Justice as Kat Whinnes
Olivia: Everyone is having the time of their life and I’m always the one getting the short end of the stick.
THE EXPLOSIVE SEASON FINALE
Olivia: The world just keeps showing me how worthless I am.
Eliza: The stuff you’re saying is scary, Olivia.
Olivia: I know what I have to do to finally make someone listen…
(Olivia is seen with a razor blade against her wrist and an empty pill bottle next to her)
HEARTS ARE BROKEN
Scott: I’m just trying to take care of you, Dex!
Dex: You’re my boyfriend, not my nurse!
Scott: This can’t be how it ends…
Dex: We don’t work anymore.
(Dex is seen in his graduation robe wiping away tears)
LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS ARE MADE
Angel: You are going to rock this trial and get that rapist locked away forever.
Alicia: This wasn’t my decision, I can’t go through with it.
Ms. Borden: You can’t just leave!
Alicia: I know what I have to do…
(Alicia is seen posting a video to twitter)
YOUR JAW WILL DROP
(Sophie is seen taking a step outside)
(Dex and Scott are seen crying and hugging)
(Olivia is seen slicing her wrist)
NEW EPISODE “FUCKED UP WORLD”
ONLY ON THE CLEARWATER WIKI
- Eliza: “Masculinity isn’t about how much money you’re making or who you love.”
- Olivia: “You’re gonna rot in hell and I’m going to enjoy every single moment you do!”
- Kat: “I could date you because I’m popular and you’re popular and we’d be even more popular together, but I respect myself more than that. And I know I deserve a guy ten times better than you.”